Thursday, March 6, 2008

Students who insist on bugging me!!!!!!

Yes you Yarden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I wan't to do is to be left alone to work on my computer at school. The in walks Yarden and starts inundating me with questions and pleas for help! Don't get me wrong, Yarden is OK (for an Israeli that is) but he can't take "no" for an answewr (Can you Yarden?) It dosen't matter how much I scream at him, rage and vent steam from various exit points in my body - he carries on until, at last, I am forced to give in just to get a little bit of quality time for little old me!

Don't worry Yarden - I'll delete this post in a couple of days - its just to get you annoyed!

That's an idea - maybe I'll start a blog about students that pester me........ Itzik, where are you???????

No comments: